Legend Fire

(Recommended)

Legend Fire is a very attractive looking forum with friendly members, good critiques, and tons of valuable information.

By: Dustin Tigner aka Achithyn
The most accurate definition for LegendFire is: a place of belonging. I’m always thinking about where I belong in life, what group of individuals I fit in with. One aspect of myself, that has changed my life, is creative writing. Creativity is a magical trait, one that enriches the lives of others. It’s an escape of mundane things - color where there is none, and hope to those who need it.

2 comments:

  1. Clancy6.5.12

    Yeah, this is a good forum. I got a lot of help with my WIP there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous19.1.15

    I might check it out later, but hesitantly. I'm leery about any place that spells out rules for critique. Because more often in my experience, a critique can say something about you as a person instead of the work, and have no recourse to complain. But I might I consider it merely for the fact that the design doesn't make your eyes bleed. As someone with eye problems, very important.

    ReplyDelete